Mater Dei Chapel
Our historic Mater Dei Chapel, built in 1927, is available seven days a week for Catholic Weddings.
The Chapel seats 200 wedding guests comfortably and features a choir loft.
Gentle sunlight pours through the stained glass windows and onto the high arched ceilings. A distinctive feature of this building from yesteryear. Attached brickwork archways leading away from the Chapel form an ideal backdrop for photos, as do the extensive adjoining gardens.
On your wedding day, the Chapel is available for a total of 2 hours. Access can be granted up to an hour prior to the ceremony for flowers and decorations.
Chapel pricing is available on application. A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to be paid at the time of reservation.
Mater Dei Chapel is available for inspection by appointment only.
Please note that wedding parties are responsible for the following:
- Contracting a Priest to celebrate the marriage.
- Seeking approval of music from Parish Priest.
- Providing flowers and music.
- Advising all parties involved in the ceremony about correct parking procedures (where applicable).
- Advising all guests that confetti, including rose petals, are not permitted in the Chapel or grounds.
For further information or to book
If you would like further information or to arrange an inspection appointment, please contact our Chapel Coordinator, Michele Dunshea on 0414 716 764 or via email.