Supporting Us

The Mater Dei Development Program assists Mater Dei's progression and growth by building and ensuring continued support. This is done through building awareness of the organisation's role through communication and promotion.

Mater Dei receives approxinmately 80% of our funding from government sources.The remaining 20% is raised from initiatives undertaken through our Development Program and from our school fee policy.

If you would like to more about any of the following, please contact Catherine, Simone or Alison in our Development office.

• Subscribing to the Mater Dei Matters magazine which is published quarterly
• Booking a guest speaker for your club, business or community group luncheon or dinner
• Booking a tour of one of our programs
• Participating in our Work Placement Program
• Attending, sponsoring and/or supporting our annual Charity Golf Day
• Attending, sponsoring and/or supporting our Ladies Lipstick Lunch
• Attending, sponsoring and/or supporting our Race Day
• Attending, sponsoring and/or supporting our Great Pigeon Race
• Attending, sponsoring and/or supporting our annual Foundation Fundraising Dinner
• Our annual Country Fair
• Holding a fundraising event for the benefit of Mater Dei
• The Mater Dei Christmas Card campaign
• Making a donation to Mater Dei
• Our Scholarship Program
• Our Payroll Giving Program
• Making a donation to the Mater Dei Foundation
• Becoming a member of the Mater Dei Foundation
• Leaving a Bequest to Mater Dei
• Our Payroll Giving Program

General enquiries phone (02) 4655 7481, fax (02) 4654 8717 or by emailing Catherine Jeffcoate, our Director of Development.

Here are some recent articles from our Mater Dei Matters Magazine that may interest you.  To view these articles click on the individual links below:

Two Blues Partner Dinner

Betting On A Good Cause

Foundation Dinners Raise Two Million Dollars

One of the most popular articles in our Matters Magazine are the Supporter Q&A Articles wherein we get to know our supporters and ask them about their connection with Mater Dei.  If you would like to read any of these articles, please click here to go to Our Community page where we list these articles.

For further insight into Mater Dei school view a video of events in and around the school.