Our historic Mater Dei Chapel, built in 1927, is available seven days a week for Catholic Weddings.
The Chapel seats 200 wedding guests in comfort and also has a choir loft.
The high arched ceilings of the chapel gently lit by sunlight through the stained glass windows are a distinctive feature of this building of yesteryear. Attached brickwork archways leading away from the chapel form an ideal backdrop for photos, as do the extensive adjoining gardens.
On your Wedding day the Chapel is available for a total of 2 hours. Access can be granted up to an hour prior to the ceremony for flowers and decorations.
Chapel pricing is available on application. A non-refundable deposit of $300.00 is required to be paid at the time of reservation.
Styling of the Chapel is available and can be arranged by the Chapel Co-Ordinator.
The Chapel is available for inspection by appointment only.
Wedding parties are responsible for the following:
• Contracting a Priest to celebrate the marriage
• Seeking approval of music from Parish Priest
• Providing flowers and music
• Advising all parties involved in the ceremony about correct parking procedures (where applicable)
• Advising all guests that confetti including rose petals are not permitted in the Chapel or grounds
If you would like further information or to arrange an inspection appointment, please contact our Chapel Co-Ordinator on 0414 716 764 or via email.
You can also keep up with all our latest Chapel news on our Chapel Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/materdeichapel/