Get Involved

The Mater Dei Development Program assists Mater Dei's progression and growth by building and ensuring continued support. This is done through building awareness of the organisation's role through communication and promotion.

Mater Dei receives approximately 80% of our funding from government sources. The remaining 20% is raised from initiatives undertaken through our Development Program and from our school.

If you would like to know more about any of the following, please contact Catherine, Sarah or Alison in our Development Office via email or by telephone on 4655 7481.

Our Development Team

Our Development Team:  Sarah, Catherine & Alison

To view the Supporter Collection Notice, please click here.

From our Matters Magazine December 2018:


From our Matters Magazine December 2017: